PLEASE NOTE THE DEADLINE FOR CHRISTMAS ORDERS IS WEDNESDAY 13TH DECEMBER AT 5PM.
ORDERS PLACED AFTER THIS TIME WILL BE PROCESSED IN JANUARY.
We encourage you to read these terms and conditions carefully so that your experience in dealing with JB Logos will be hassle-free.
Products and Pricing
- JB Logos sell custom-made LED signs. These are boards which are made of plastic, 3mm thick and white in colour. The front of the board has the customer’s design cut in vinyl (of different colours) to their specification the weeded area of the logo will always be white. Holes are drilled in the board at appropriate points on the design for light-emitting diodes (LEDs) in various colours. The board has a back (to cover the wiring) which is 10mm narrower than the main board around all edges. All signs are supplied with an on/off switch and dimmer control and a length of cable which connects to your 12/24V supply (depending on your customisation).
- JB Logos (jblogos.co.uk) have made every effort to ensure that all product information held on this website is accurate however as boards are tailor-made we cannot guarantee the board will be exactly as shown or described.
- Images do not show the product at its best. The product looks much better in reality.
- Products are subject to being modified or discontinued by me without notice. If an ordered product cannot be supplied for any reason we will offer an alternative Board or give a full refund.
- All products and service are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time.
- Price and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- All goods will remain the sole property of jblogos.co.uk until payment is received in full.
- All boards are priced depending on the customisations you make. Entering large amounts of text will increase the price of the board as well as selecting expensive LED colours. The price is primarily based on the number of LEDs that are expected to be used.
Despatch and Delivery
- By the nature of these tailor-made products, no products shown on this site are likely to be in stock.
- Your order will only enter the production stage on verification of payment (instant if an online transaction, an additional 5 working days if paying by cheque).
- Once your order has entered the production stage it should be ready for despatch within a maximum of 5 working days. In many cases the turnaround will be sooner than this. Despatch depends on the current number of orders and the complexity of your sign.
- Delivery is only available to UK addresses. The service used is Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded.
- All boards will be carefully packaged with sufficient padding to prevent damage in transit.
- A postage and packaging fee applies to all orders – see order page for the latest fee.
- Google checkout is the prefered payment method as it allows instant card validation which allows the order to enter the Production stage sooner.
- I also accept payment via cheque however orders placed in this way will not be dispatched until I have confirmation that the cheque has cleared. This can take at least 5 working days from the point the cheque is cashed – therefore there will be an added delay to your order.
- Any changes requested before the board enters production may incur a price change (e.g. if more text is added). The board will not enter production until these changes are paid for in full.
Refunds and Returns
- If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must contact me immediately.
- By ordering through my web site you are making a commitment to buy a tailor-made board.
- When you submit an order you will receive an email containing your order details – we advise you to check your customisations carefully. Changes may be able to be accomodated providing the board has not entered the production stage.
- If your order has entered the production stage no changes can be made and the order cannot be cancelled.
- Boards altered by you the customer (e.g. changes made to the connections from the dimmer control to the board connection ) will be exempt from the refunds and returns policy (i.e. no refunds or returns will be accepted in this situation).
- All boards are carefully tested before being despatched. However LED`s or other components may go faulty – in the event of this happening refunds are not possible as I have no control over the manufacture of the components used.
- Refunds are available if a mistake was made by JB Logos in the production stage (i.e. your customisations were not matched correctly). Refunds are also available if you order a board that is no longer available for production.
- If there is a fault with the product check that the LEDs on the board are working by bypassing the dimmer control. If all the LEDs work then there is no need to return the full board – just send the dimmer control. If some of the LEDs are not lighting then return the full board for repair.
- When returning items ensure they are well packed with your return address inside.
- Upon receipt of the goods and confirmation of the fault it will be repaired and returned to you. Repairs are provided free of charge for 3 months from the date of purchase, after this a fee will be charged for all future repairs. If the product is not deemed faulty the goods will be returned to you and you will be liable for return postage costs.
- JB Logos are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction however at the end of the day we are only human and unfortunately mistakes do happen. When things go wrong we will do our best to try and correct them where possible.
- You should contact us immediately to discuss any complaints you may have.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions above.
- By using this site you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use thereof.
- The placement of an order online or by any other means indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed and constructed according to UK Law.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
7th December 2007